Here are five random things about me that you might never have guessed:
1. I like to crochet and make teddy bears. – I find it really relaxing to just sit back and do crafts with my hands. I like to crochet while I’ll watching TV or just having a conversation with someone. It’s very relaxing.
2. I like to read sci-fi and horror books. – I love reading science fiction the best, but I sometimes like to read horror as well. I love anything to do with zombies! I don’t love zombies per se, but I love stories about them taking over the world.
3. I love archery. – When I was younger I won many different awards in archery. I had so much fun learning this sport. This will come in handy in a zombie apocalypse.
4. My favorite type of animals are horses. – I loved going horseback riding when I was younger. If I had more time, I would go again, but alas when you are grown up there is not as much time to do fun things like this!
5. I hate cooking. – I’m not sure why, but I have never liked to cook – ever! I’m okay with baking, but I really don’t enjoy cooking at all.
Please leave a comment about five random things about you! I’d love to read them.